Kodisoft was fortunate to be invited by Microsoft to showcase our interactive smart tables and solution at MS Build Conference in Seattle for 3 days in May 2017 (Build is the main Microsoft global event of the year).
Microsoft recently produced this promotional video on Kodisoft which was widely distributed at the event. They also purchased our tables for display in their innovation showcases at the Corporate Headquarters.
We're happy to share a few highlight from the productive trip:
• Kodisoft is currently on the first page of Microsoft website
• Windows Central also captured a video demonstration on their channel
• The Kodisoft solution will also be part of Microsoft Inspire in Washington DC this July
• Microsoft has officially acknowledged Kodisoft as one of their the main IoT partners beside LG and ASUS
• Two Microsoft VPs referenced the Kodisoft solution in their respective keynote presentations
The Head of Microsoft Retail group decided to also include the Kodisoft solution at their exclusive Retail Experience Center that hosts C-Suite management from large enterprise partners. The Retail Experience Center is a private, 20,000 sq.ft. interactive store environment located at Microsoft HQ, which has 5 tours per day and operates 365 days. Two additional Kodisoft tables to be purchased specifically for this innovation environment. More info can be found here.